What is Bitexlive
Bitexlive is a cryptocurrency exchange that was created in 2018 and is based in Turkey. The exchange takes a commission of 0.2% on all trades. Currently the trading pairs available for Qwertycoin at the exchange are QWC-BTC, QWC - LTC and QWC - DOGE.
Create an account
- Go here to go the Bitexlive's homepage.
- Next click the 'Register' button at the middle of the page.
- Enter your email address and password and complete the reCAPTCHA. You will then be prompted to confirm your email address. Once you do so you will be able to log into your account.
In order to trade Qwertycoin you are going to have to first fund your account with Bitcoin, Litecoin or Dogecoin.
Click on the 'Wallets' tab at the top of the screen and type 'BTC' into the search bar.
Press the green 'Plus' button next to Bitcoin. You will need to send Bitcoin to the BTC address shown on your screen.
- Once you have sent the Bitcoin you will need to wait a few minutes for the transaction to confirm. Once that is done you are able to create a trade. You can see the status of your transaction by clicking the 'Pending Deposits' button.
Create Qwertycoin trade
Click the 'Exchange' tab at the top of the screen. Choose BTC and enter QWC into the search bar.
Click the QWC and you will be brought to the QWC/BTC trade page.
- Next scroll down to the 'Buy QWC' section. In the box enter the amount of BTC you want to sell as well as the price of BTC in Qwertycoin that you want to buy it at. Click the 'Buy' button once you are done.
- You can scroll to the bottom of the page to see your active orders.
Once your order has been fulfilled you will be able to withdraw your funds. Before you begin make sure you have a Qwertycoin wallet address. If you don't have one you can follow one of the Qwertycoin wallet guides found here to create a new wallet. Once you have created your wallet you can continue with the steps below.
Click on the 'Wallets' tab and find QWC.
Next click the red 'minus' button beside QWC.
Enter the Qwertycoin wallet address that you want to withdraw to and the amount that you want to send.
Once you have entered and verified that the information is correct, you can click the 'Withdraw' button. Once the transaction has been confirmed you will see the newly deposited Qwertycoin in your wallet.