What is CREX24
CREX24 is a cryptocurrency exchange that was created in 2017 and is based in Estonia. The exchange offers low fees of 0.06% to 0.10% depending on your 30 day trading volume. Currently the only trading pair available for Qwertycoin at the exchange is QWC-BTC.
Create an account
- Go here to go the CREX24's homepage.
- Next click the 'Register' button at the top right of the screen.
- Enter your email address and password and complete the reCAPTCHA. You will then be prompted to confirm your email address. Once you do so you will be able to log into your account.
In order to buy Qwertycoin you are going to have to first fund your account with Bitcoin.
Click on the 'ACCOUNT' tab at the top of the screen and type 'BTC' into the search bar.
Press the 'Deposit' button. You will need to send Bitcoin to the BTC address shown on your screen.
- Once you have sent the Bitcoin you will need to wait a few minutes for the transaction to confirm. Once that is done you are able to create a trade.
Create Qwertycoin trade
- Click the 'MARKETS' tab at the top of the screen. In the 'Instruments' section search for QWC.
- Click the QWC and you will be brought to the QWC/BTC trade page.
- Next scroll down to the 'Buy QWC' section. In the box enter the amount of QWC you want to buy as well as the price of QWC in Bitcoin that you want to buy it at. Click the 'Buy' button once you are done.
- You can scroll to the bottom of the page to see your active orders.
Once your order has been fulfilled you will be able to withdraw your funds. Before you begin make sure you have a Qwertycoin wallet address. If you don't have one you can follow one of the Qwertycoin wallet guides found here to create a new wallet. Once you have created your wallet you can continue with the steps below.
Click on the 'Accounts' tab and find QWC.
Next click the 'Withdraw' button beside QWC.
Enter the Qwertycoin wallet address that you want to withdraw to and the amount that you want to send.
Once you have entered and verified that the information is correct, you can click the 'Withdraw' button. Once the transaction has been confirmed you will see the newly deposited Qwertycoin in your wallet.