The Qwertycoin mobile wallet is currently only available on Android. The iOS version is complete but Apple is making it difficult to add it to the App Store. So we advise iOS users use the web wallet for now.
Installing the mobile wallet app
Go to the Google Play store and search for Qwertycoin wallet. Or you can click this link to bring you there.
Once you are there click the 'Install' button to add the app to your phone.
Creating a new wallet
- Click on the newly installed Qwertycoin wallet app and it will bring you to this home screen:
- Next click the 'Create a wallet' button to begin. You will be prompted to create a password. Enter and confirm the password then press 'Use this password' to continue.
- Now you will need to save your private keys. Write these down and save them in a safe place. Do not share these with anyone!! Once you have written them down click the "I have written my seed phrase down button" and then the 'I understand. Continue.' button to finish.
- Once you have done that you will be brought to the home screen.
Using the wallet
The mobile wallet works just like the web wallet. You can learn about all the different features below.
- To send QWC click on the 'Send' tab.
Next enter the address that you want to send the Qwertycoin too. You can paste in the address or use the camera function to scan the receivers QR code.
After that enter the amount you want to send. You can also add a payment ID if you like.
Once you have done that and have confirmed the information you entered, you can click the 'Send' button to send your funds.
- To receive QWC click on the 'Receive' tab.
- You can give the sender your wallet address or they can scan your wallet's QR code. You can personalize the QR code with the amount, the recipient's name, and the transaction description if you want. If you do so click the 'Update' button to update your QR code.
- To export your private keys click on the 'Export' tab.
- From there you can export your private keys or the mnemonic phrase.
- To access the settings, click on the 'Settings' tab.
- From there you will be able to change the app's language, update the speed at which the wallet syncs, and update the scanning height of the wallet. You can also change your wallet's password, delete contacts and delete the stored wallet data on the app.
Importing an existing wallet
- You can import an existing wallet by a variety of methods. You can import from keys, from a file, from a mnemonic phrase, and from a QR code.
- Once you have made your choice, click on the corresponding button and follow the steps listed there. Then click 'Import' once you are finished.