cd Desktop\Qwertycoin Miner
xmr-stak.exe --noAMD --noNVIDIA
Yeswhen it asks if you want to run as Administrator. This is so that the program can see what hardware you're running.
Please enter: - Do you want to use the HTTP interface? Unlike the screen display, browser interface is not affected by the GPU lag. If you don't want to use it, please enter 0, otherwise enter port number that the miner should listen on
0, if you are like most people, and do not need to remotely check your hashrate.
127.0.0.1:8257. Change the
8257if you used a different port.
- Pool address: e.g. pool.example.com:3333
- Username (Wallet address or pool login):
- Password (mostly empty or x):Enter
- Rig identifier for pool-side statistics (needs pool support). Can be empty:Leave it empty and press enter.
- Does this pool port support TLS/SSL? Use no if unknown. (y/N)In most cases,
- Do you want to use nicehash on this pool? (y/n)Enter
n(in case you do, enter y).
- Do you want to use multiple pools? (y/n)
yif you would like to add more pools.
10if you don't care.
Yesto grant it permission.
config.txtin the same directory from which it was first run. Your configuration for pools(algorithm to mine, address, port etc) will be saved in
pools.txtThe configuration of the device it mines(CPU/AMD/NVIDIA) will be saved in